THC Cannabis Edibles Blog
Buy THC Cannabis Edibles Online
Cannabis and CBD gummies recipe
If you’ve got a bit of a sweet tooth and enjoy the pleasures of CBD and other cannbinoids, we’re sure gummy cannabis edibles have come on your radar time and time again.
They come in all shapes and sizes, but gummy bears are probably the most iconic variety out there. You might assume they can only be made in a factory and bought from a dispensary or health shop. However, the candy enthusiasts amongst you will be happy to learn that you can make cannabis/CBD cannabis edibles gummies at home! Not only is it possible, it’s actually quite easy and only requires a few simple steps.
WHAT ARE CANNABIS EDIBLES GUMMIES?
Buy cannabis edibles online. Cannabis Edibles gummies are just like regular gummy bears, with the difference being that they’re infused with THC and/or CBD. Rather than flower or cannabutter, though, the cannabis is incorporated into the gummy bears as a tincture or oil. Tinctures, for those unfamiliar, are alcohol-based cannabis extracts. These exist in both THC and CBD form, with the main difference being that CBD tinctures have no psychoactive effects.
ARE CANNABIS EDIBLES GUMMIES AS EFFECTIVE AS CBD OIL?
There is no one method of taking CBD that is better than the other—each has its own advantages and disadvantages making them effective in certain situations. Unless you’re dosing sublingually, CBD oil/tincture and CBD gummies feature no major differences, making CBD cannabis edibles gummies as effective as CBD oil.
When CBD is taken in gummy form, the CBD has to travel through the digestive tract when swallowed. It means the effects take longer to come on, but last longer as well. Sublingual dosing, on the other hand, entails taking CBD oil/tincture under the tongue, where it quickly enters the bloodstream through the oral mucosa for a quicker onset, but also shorter effect.
HOW TO MAKE CANNABIS EDIBLES GUMMIES
What most cannabis cooks will find appealing about CBD gummy bear is that they are quick and easy to make! Even a novice should be able to whip up a batch with relative ease. Cannabis edibles gummy bears are also small and bite-sized, making them discreet and easy to enjoy on the go throughout the day.
Just be sure not to leave them lying around, as they are so discreet that they are easily mistaken for normal candy.
Note that the amount of CBD oil or tincture you put in depends on your desired dose. Around 5mg of CBD per bear is recommended. If you want to figure out the total amount you need to include, just consider how many gummies you want to make/your mould can produce using the above ingredient amounts. To measure your gummy count, pour 1 cup and 6 tablespoons (the total amount of ingredients above) into a bowl, then into your moulds. This will offer an estimate of how many you can make, and you can calculate the total CBD content from there. It should be fairly easy to work out if using clearly labelled store-bought CBD oil.
If you’re interested in adding some THC tincture to the mix, it’s advised to include no more than 1mg per gummy. As buying a THC tincture is not so easy, measuring this is much harder. If you have to guess, make sure to start slow when testing your gummies for the first time.
• Condiment bottle
• Silicone gummy bear moulds (or any shape you want your gummies to be)
• Measuring cup
• Food processor
It should go without saying that all of this equipment should be food-grade, especially the bottle and bear moulds.
1. Use your food processor to blend your berries of choice into a smooth puree.
2. In a large saucepan, combine your pureed berries, water, lemon juice, and honey over medium-low heat. Mix thoroughly.
3. Slowly whisk 3 tablespoons of gelatine into your mixture (you may use flavoured gelatine if desired). Mix in your CBD oil and/or cannabis tincture.
4. Continue whisking the mixture until it is completely smooth and all the ingredients are blended evenly. Remove from heat. Carefully fill up your condiment bottle with the mixture, then fill your silicone mould with said mixture.
5. Place your gummy bears in the refrigerator to cool for at least 15 minutes, or in the freezer for at least 5 minutes. Once set, they are ready to be eaten.
Be sure to store your CBD gummy bears in a cool, dry, and safe place.
HOW LONG DO CANNABIS GUMMIES LAST?
“So, how long do these last, anyway?”.
Great question! If you’re storing them properly, especially if they’re refrigerated, your cannabis gummies should last around 10 days.
“That’s nice and all, but I just ate four and I have to go to work tomorrow. How long do they last?”.
Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding. Well, thankfully, CBD gummies don’t get you high at all, so you don’t have to worry about lasting effects there. As far as THC gummies, it all depends on the dose.
However, note that edibles always produce a longer-lasting effect than a standard smoke sesh. If you typically feel high for three or so hours after smoking, expect edibles to last about twice as long. With that in mind, those seeking longer-lasting effects from CBD will be happy to know that CBD gummies are a great candidate for this!
5 CBD oil-infused recipes
People have all sorts of reasons to take CBD oil, with some being more serious than others. As many reasons as there are to use CBD, there are just as many ways to take it. One excellent way is to include it with food. CBD oil is versatile enough that it can be used in pretty much any recipe. However, we will explain why you should, as well as 5 of our favourites foods to include it in.
WHY YOU SHOULD COOK WITH CBD OIL
So, we know you can cook with CBD oil, but why should you? Firstly, it is an extremely convenient way to include CBD as part of your diet. This is especially true if you do not particularly like the taste of CBD oil, but still want to use it.
CBD oil is ingested, which means it goes through the digestive system. This causes it to take a little while to take effect , but when it does, it lasts for hours. Ingesting CBD oil causes it to last longer than if you were vaping or smoking the flower of cannabis, or using an alternative CBD product.
Cooking with CBD oil is also discreet, making it easy to dose snacks and other foods you may eat on the go.
GOLDEN RULES FOR COOKING WITH CBD OIL
Cooking with CBD oil in general is a good move, but there are certain ways to go about it to make sure you achieve the oil’s full benefits.
CHOOSE A HIGH-QUALITY PRODUCT
If you’re gonna do it, you might as well do it right. This is where research is vital: make sure you pick a high-quality, CO₂-extracted CBD oil. The CBD content should be labelled, and it should be held to strict quality control standards verified by third-party testing.
It’s always a good idea to test the waters before using anything new—you can always have more, but you can’t have less. With that in mind, make sure to start out taking small doses. Note how you react to that dose, then raise it in small increments as you get more comfortable.
Since you’ll be using an oil, you should make sure your recipe calls for a sufficient amount of fat. This could be butter, olive oil, or any other cooking fat, but it should be in the standard recipe. Consider this: if the recipe doesn’t account for oil at all, how would it react to CBD oil being there?
NO DIRECT HEAT
Lastly, unlike every other conventional cooking fat, this one should not be heated directly. It can be heated up to 82ºC (180ºF), but anything beyond that will kill the oil’s potency.
5 CBD OIL RECIPES
Now there’s only one question left to ask: what would you like to cook? You’ve got a world of opportunities, but every great chef needs somewhere to start. That’s why we’ve put together five simple and fun recipes you can try out today! With savoury, sweet, healthy, and hearty recipes alike, we hope everyone can find something to enjoy.
CBD OATS WITH FRUIT
INGREDIENTS (1 SERVING)
• ⅓–½ cup dairy/non-dairy milk
• 150g rolled oats
• Blueberries, blackberries, raisins, etc. to taste
• Almonds, walnuts, etc. to taste
• Container with lid
1. Pour your oats into the container, followed by your milk of choice. Add in your fruit of choice, around 30–40 grams.
2. Add in your usual dose of CBD oil.
3. Put your lid on the container and place it in your fridge overnight. Take it out the next morning, remove the cover, and enjoy!
CBD PROTEIN BARS
INGREDIENTS (10 BARS)
• 1 cup protein powder (any flavour)
• 1 cup mixed nuts and seeds (to taste)
• ½ cup hemp seeds
• ¼ cup chia seeds
• ¼ cup water
• 20 chopped dates
• 20–30g chopped dark chocolate
• 4 tbsp. coconut oil
• 1 tbsp. peanut/almond/cashew butter
• ¼ tsp. cinnamon
• CBD oil (10x your usual dose)
• Baking sheet
• Parchment paper
• Food processor
• Large bowl
1. Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Add protein powder, all nuts and seeds, dark chocolate, and cinnamon into the food processor. Blend on medium speed for 10 seconds, pour the mix out into your large bowl, then set it to the side.
3. Grabbing your food processor again, process the dates, nut butter, CBD oil, coconut oil, and water. Blend until fully combined. Don’t worry about the dates being fully processed; just make sure the mix is evenly combined. Pour this mix into the large bowl, and combine both mixes well.
4. Pour the resulting mix out onto the sheet, making sure it spreads evenly. Use your spatula to carefully flatten it.
5. Put the tray in the fridge for 2–3 hours. Afterwards, take the tray out, remove the solidified mix, and chop it into equal-sized bars.
CBD MANGO SMOOTHIE
INGREDIENTS (2 SERVINGS)
• 2–2½ cups mango
• 1 banana
• ½ cup dairy/non-dairy milk
• ½ cup yogurt
• Ice (if using fresh fruit)
• CBD oil (1–2 usual doses)
1. Blend all ingredients until smooth. Pour into cups and serve. Simple enough!
CBD SALAD DRESSING
This is a recipe for lemon dressing, but you can add CBD oil to almost any salad dressing!
• ¼ cup mayonnaise
• 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
• 2 tbsp. lemon juice (~1.5 lemons)
• Zest from 1 lemon
• 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
• Salt and pepper to taste
• CBD oil
• Small bowl
1. Mix mustard, lemon zest, and lemon juice together in your bowl.
2. Add in mayonnaise and crushed garlic, followed by your CBD oil.
3. Whisk until emulsified, then add salt and pepper to taste.
CBD GARLIC BUTTER STEAK
INGREDIENTS FOR STEAK
• Steak (any cut)
• Garlic clove (optional)
• 55g butter (optional)
• Olive/other vegetable oil
INGREDIENTS FOR GARLIC BUTTER
• 400g butter
• 15 garlic cloves (chopped)
• 7 tsp. olive/other vegetable oil
• 1 tsp. parsley (optional)
• CBD oil (1 usual dose)
• Chef’s knife
• Food processor or bowl and whisk
DIRECTIONS FOR STEAK
1. Rub your steak down with your oil of choice, salt, and pepper. Begin heating your pan with a couple spoons of olive oil around the same time.
2. Depending on the cut of meat you’ve chosen, let it cook for 2–3 minutes for rare, 5–6 for medium-rare, and so on.
3. Turn over once a minute, rubbing down with a garlic clove each turn, along with some butter, if you want.
4. Let the meat rest for at least 2 minutes after cooking.
DIRECTIONS FOR GARLIC BUTTER
1. Chop the garlic.
2. Mix the butter with the chopped garlic cloves, vegetable oil and parsley until smooth.
3. Take a good tablespoon of butter and work in your dose of CBD oil. You can then serve the butter along with the steak.
Store the rest of the butter in the fridge and use it for your next culinary adventure.
WHICH CBD OIL-INFUSED RECIPE SHOULD YOU CHOOSE?
As it goes with any other recipe, you should stick with the ones that fit in with your lifestyle. Vegetarian? Skip the steak! On the go? Try out a smoothie! The only real limits are your budget, taste buds, and imagination—so head to the store and get in your kitchen!
How to make cannabis chocolate – an easy recipe
It’s safe to say chocolate is the best thing on earth, right? No wait, cannabis is! In reality, cannabis-infused chocolate is perhaps one of the more perfect unions found in this world.
Chocolate has been used for centuries as a food, medicine, and even an aphrodisiac. It’s also considered a stimulant and has many health benefits when consumed in moderation.
In much the same way, cannabis has also been used for thousands of years, as an industrial crop, a medicine, and a spiritual aid. And as we’re well aware, cannabis also has a wide variety of health benefits.
Today, we know that cannabis and chocolate go together like Cheech & Chong. After all, that’s why there’s a market for chocolate edibles growing all around the world.
But guess what? You don’t need to rely on companies to get your daily dose of weedy, chocolatey goodness as it is quite easy to make delicious cannabis-infused chocolate at home.
HOW TO MAKE CANNABIS CHOCOLATE AT HOME
Although it might sound tricky, making cannabis-infused chocolate at home is really simple. Just remember to take your time and melt your chocolate slowly, and to use top-shelf weed.
N.B. The following recipe is with an estimated amount of marijuana. Remember that edibles can hit harder then you expect, so feel free to judge the amount according to your own experience. It is strongly advised to first learn how to calculate the strength of edibles.
- 3-5 grams finely-ground Chocolate Haze
- 100 grams of dark chocolate
- Glass bowl
- Chocolate mold
- Decarboxylate your weed. To do this, spread it over a lined baking tray and bake at 115°C for about 30-45 minutes. This will help prepare your weed for the absorption process.
- While your weed is in the oven, melt your chocolate. To do so, place a glass bowl on top of a saucepan with simmering water, add in your chocolate, and stir occasionally. The steam will gently heat your chocolate, leaving it smooth and creamy without burning it.
- Chop your decarboxylated cannabis as fine as possible, preferably using a powered herb grinder.
- Add the cannabis to the chocolate and mix thoroughly.
- Once well-combined, pour the chocolate into the mold and let it cool. If you do not have a chocolate mould, feel free to use ice cube trays.
- Gently drop the mold on a bench/tabletop a few times to remove any air bubbles from the chocolate.
- Let the chocolate cool and harden in the fridge.
TIPS FOR EVEN MORE IRRESISTIBLE CANNABIS CHOCOLATE
The above recipe is perfect for making plain, dark, cannabis-infused chocolate. Here are some tips to spice it up:
- Try flavoring your chocolate with orange/lemon zest, chili oil, or mint.
- Try adding some M&M’s, raisins or nuts to the chocolate when pouring it in the mold.
- Always use high-quality chocolate and cannabis for best results.
- Always chop your weed as fine as possible.